Home » , , , , , , » Totes galore

Totes galore

I made these totes for a special order. I really like the way the colours turned out. There's a combination of fabric in them cotton and antique linen. The appliqued crochet flowers are hand dyed and vintage.

I also made 3 bags with matryoska on them I really love these. I'll definitely be working on more designs like this , it was fun. They are made on antique linen and then embellished with felt and fabric applique and embroidery.


I am heading to Australia towards the end of November. Very exciting I know! I'll being bringing many of these totes and other goodies to help my sister and mum at the markets! More images on flickr
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Randi Sal Finishes - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger