Home » » Two SAL Finishes

Two SAL Finishes



I want to start off by welcoming my new followers and I also want to thank everyone for the lovely comments that you have been leaving on my blog.  They have really helped me make it though the last little while and I appreciate them all.  Thankfully my carpal tunnel has eased off and hopefully I can get back to stitching and having fun.

I managed to get both of my ornaments for the Halloween and Christmas Ornament SAL's finished.  Just barely made it under the wire.  I was looking at everyone else's finishes and realized that I need to start thinking out of the box some and trying some new things.  I guess that will be one of my goals for next month's finishes.

The beaded ribbon border for the Christmas ornament was done using a tutorial I found on the It's Daffycat blog and it was fun and easy to do.

Thanks for dropping by for a visit.  I am a tad behind on my blog reading and I will hopefully be able to play catch up this weekend.  I hope all is well in your world today.  Take care.

Share this article :

1 comments:

 
Copyright © 2013. Randi Sal Finishes - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger