Home » , , , , » Babushka messenger bag

Babushka messenger bag



Yey I did it! My daughter's best friend is heading off to Russia for 2 months. Her mum's Russian and they're off to visit her parents. Aurora and Lulu are only 5 and just adore each other they're so sweet. Since Aurora has never flown before and is a little nervous I decided to make her a goodies bag to be opened when in the air! This is what I do for Lulu when we go to Australia she just loves it.

Of course I couldn't put the goodies in a normal bag I had to make one! It's not like I don't have a million things to do! I saw this applique embroidery in a Japanese craft book and thought it would be perfect on the flap of a messenger bag. I've never made one of these bags before and don't have a pattern so I made it myself. I must say I was so pleased it worked out. The embroidery is on my gorgeous antique linen which just adds more character. Now I have to make one for Lulu and maybe for gifts as well.... and maybe even for my shop! Very ambitious I know.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Randi Sal Finishes - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger