Home » , , , » Christmas Stocking for Mathilda's Markets

Christmas Stocking for Mathilda's Markets


I made this stocking for Mathilda's Markets using Rach's pattern. I have varied it slightly but essentially it is the same. You can really tell our different tastes- Rach likes colour but is a little more subtle, I am a bit more brighter! Even though it is the same pattern it does look quite different. I used a combination of fabrics including textured white linen, vintage fabrics, Japanese linen and cottons.

I also have started one for a boy in blues, red and linen and also plan to make another one in the more traditional Christmas colours of red and green. By market time in two weeks, I hope to have 3-4 made. We will see how I go as I still have a long list of things that I want to get done!!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Randi Sal Finishes - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger