Home » , , , , , , » More growth charts and cushions

More growth charts and cushions

I am posting a few orders I completed last week, 2 growth charts and 2 cushions.

Japser's growth chart was made to co-ordinate with some bedding his mummy had already purchased. It turned out to be very cute.

Pearl's growth chart is similar to one of my most popular designs which I make often just different colours. It's funny because each one always turns out slightly different which makes the fun to make as I can't wait to see the end result!



 The 2 cushions went to a lovely customer in Australia for her daughter. Everything is hand appliqued and embroidered.


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Randi Sal Finishes - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger