Home » , , , , , » Halloween nearly apon us!!!

Halloween nearly apon us!!!




Can you believe Halloween is nearly apon us!! It seems like yesterday it was Halloween, this means that Christmas is just around the corner and another year has gone by.

In July I started working on a large order which I never got around to blogging! I made these cute Halloween trick or treat bags, 40 of each type for a total of 160 bags! It was an absolute bag fest in my house no one could sit anywhere and there were piles of fabric everywhere! When I cut all the handles and lining etc I must say they were piled high and quite daunting to look at. I did wonder if I would be able to meet the deadline or was just kidding myself!!! As you can see I made it and the bags went to their new destination in the States!!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Randi Sal Finishes - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger