Home » , , , , , , » Matryoskas placemat

Matryoskas placemat

Babushka or Matryoska? This is the million dollar question! In fact, my sister and I often call them Babushka but I believe that is wrong. My friend Tatiana from Russia tells me a Babushka is an old hag. I think it's best we call these girls 'Matryoska' not old hags!!!!

Anyway back on track, I have designed 3 Christmassy placemats with 'Matryoska' and have finished one! Bit of a vagabond lately, doing a lot of procrastinating! Here I used linen and cotton fabrics, hand appliqued, hand quilted and embroidered the whole placemat. It was really fun to make. I was thinking a matching bread/danish/nut/candy basket might work out well too (if I ever stop procrastinating)!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Randi Sal Finishes - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger