Home » , , » Antique linen stash

Antique linen stash


I just found a few more linens and hemps today. I just love them so much and use them as the starting point for almost everything I make. Some are available in my shop, some are going in my shop and some I just have to use! Actually I usually end up use some of all of them, just can't help myself! Most of these fabrics are 80-100 years old. They are handwoven with natural fibers (linen, cotton and hemp). They are traditionally used for sheets, bedspreads, towels, tea towels and curtains but I love them for bags, containers, softies, decorations, cushions, quilts (when light weight) and so on. I just love the textures.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Randi Sal Finishes - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger