Home » , , , » Fairy fun!

Fairy fun!


Yesterday I decided to make a new fairy/angel. I thought it would be a fun exercise for Lucy too so we went to my favourite art supply shop and bought what we needed. Where we had to use hot glue I had to help Lucy as she's 5 but she completely designed her angel (her's is the one with the 3 felt balls on her head).

I enjoyed making mine so much much I made 2 more today. They are so colourful and happy! I also made them a fairy mushroom house. It's made of thick felt and decorated with machine applique. Lucy was so pleased when she came home from school today she begged me to make house for her too and more dollies. She can't wait to play with them!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Randi Sal Finishes - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger