Home » , , , , , , , , » Busy, busy, busy

Busy, busy, busy

Well I haven't blogged for a while, there are 2 reasons why! Firstly I've been working on a customer order. It's nearly finished and then I'll be on to the next projects! I still have to remove all the tacking and sew down the binding. Here's a sneak preview! It's the same pattern as my last quilt, the colours have slightly changed though. I want to make some more quilts which incorporate my cushion designs.


The second reason is I made a little something for my daughter Lucy. Once she saw this felt toy was for her she was like a slave driver and wouldn't let me stop until I'd finished! It took me quite some time to make it and I still need to make a little tray, more cakes and a table! So stay tuned for more! The back of the cake truck comes right off and also opens - ingenious pattern! More images on flickr.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Randi Sal Finishes - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger