Home » , , , , , , » Hair clip holders

Hair clip holders





I just love the idea of hair clip holders. I have a 4 years who loves her hair clips, the problem is they are all over the house. So I've decided to try one of these. Actually my sister Sas gave me the idea for these great holders, she made a whole lot for Mathilda's Markets. I love houses and have wanted to make some for a while now. I don't like things without a function so then the idea came to convert them into clip holders. They have 3 ribbons hanging down so they hold plenty of clips! They are all appliqued and hand embroidered. Over the next 2 days I will be puting some in my store. Moreimages on flickr
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Randi Sal Finishes - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger