Home » , , , » Winter bags

Winter bags


My apologies I haven't posted anything for such a long time. I've had a bad flu and little time. I have been creating a little though so will post a lot over the next few days.

I learnt how to make these bags in my creative embroidery class. I love them they are a great shape and easy to make. These are made with a wool which can needle felted too, I not sure what it's called in English. In fact we were supposed to needle felt them but I found that's a technique I really don't enjoy. In fact, it gave me a headache!!! So I decorated mine with flowers I made. I love making flowers and beading them. Both bags are also lined, the larger bag also has a pocket. I am working on some spring bags. More images on flickr
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Randi Sal Finishes - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger