Home » , , , , , » Easter is near!

Easter is near!




Next week I'm off again to have English conversation with the kids in first and second form. Again the idea is to explain a little about easter in Australia and then make something creative. we are going to make the wreath which is the simplest thing for them. I will try to remember my camera this time to photograph what they make! Whilst I was planning their project I also make an Easter egg hunt basket for Lucy from felt. I then made another basket covering a wicker basket with crepe paper and then gluing on figures in tissue paper. Inspiration for the figures came from my Usbourne Easter Activity book. What a great series! More images on flickr
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Randi Sal Finishes - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger