Home » , , , , , » Christmas stockings and Santas!

Christmas stockings and Santas!


Christmas stockings and Santas made for the Christmas fair at Lindsay house in Sydney 20th November. I am these to be sold at the fair - it's meant to be fabulous full of things to buy to get you into the Christmas spirit. I wish I could go but I'm in Italy so it's impossible. Mum and Sas may get there though! Some of the stockings and santas have been made with hand painted linen fabric. It was a bit of an experiment but I'm very happy with the result. The pink stocking is made with a lovely wool fabric and the fabric flowers have been embroidered on and beaded (I think I will make some scarves with this too). All stockings have been lined with co-ordinating fabrics. More images on flickr. If you can check out the fair!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Randi Sal Finishes - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger