Home » , , , , , » Christmas decorations

Christmas decorations

I've been madly working on these felt Christmas decorations. They are embroidered and beaded. Inspiration came from my Japanese book , oh my goodness I've forgotten the name again! Here's the ISBN 4529041808. I used the beautiful wool felt I bought from Vintage Vogue, such gorgeous colours. Then I attached tassles or baubles from bits of trim I had left over. I love to bead and embroider. This passion has derived from the fabulous book mum gave me 'Dimensional Embroidery'. It's stunning! I think I'll make some of these decorations in bright colours too. More images on flickr, some will be available on Etsy.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Randi Sal Finishes - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger