Home » , , , , , , » New goodies are here!!!

New goodies are here!!!


Well what can I say, more books have arrived on my doorstep and I can't say I'm unhappy about it! Buying books is as much a disease for me as buying fabric (and anything that goes with it) is! 'Material Obsession' by Kathy Doughty and Sarah Fielke is a fabulous book about quilting. My mum and sister found the book at their shop Material Obsession in Sydney and told me about it. Sarah (my sister) added a link to their online shop here on our blog which I visited immediately. Through their blog I found I could purchase the book through Amazon Uk, a more economical option for me considering I live in Italy. The book is even better than I had expected and I now just have the dilemma of which quilt to make first!! The book is not only visually beautiful but is also a great read and very helpful. Well worth purchasing it! More images from the book on flickr.










'Sew Pretty Homestyle' by Tone Finnanger, is a book I know many of you ladies already possess. It is so pretty and full of lovely projects for your home. My favourite quilt is in this book with the houses. I can't wait to have time to make one. Lulu is off to kindergarden in September so the creative juices will be in full swing. More images on flickr.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Randi Sal Finishes - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger