Home » , , , , , » Finished!

Finished!

I've finished the top of Lulu's quilt! I've ordered some fabric for the backing from 'sewlovefabrics' on Etsy , can't wait for it to arrive. I still have to decide how to quilt it , most likely it will be by hand but I'm not sure what pattern. I'm going to bind it with the green background white spot fabric blogged previously. I've chosen Sandi Henderson's Farmers Market Medallion in peach for the backing. My apologies for the photos it was difficult to photograph the whole thing. It fun to do even there's a lot of work. I have about 2 weeks until my fabric arrives so I can start my next project!! Not sure what it is because I want to do so many things. More images of the last panels are on flickr
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Randi Sal Finishes - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger