Home » , , , , » WIP- Baby Boy Quilt

WIP- Baby Boy Quilt

Here is a shot of a quilt that I have been making for a couple of friends of mine who have had their first baby. The colours were inspired by a Dr Seuss print that they have in his nursery. I machine quilted it but don't look too close as I am just a beginner at this. I tried to stitch-in-the-ditch but didn't always get my stitched in the ditch! I must say that it did progressively get a little better but I need a lot more practice. Hopefully my friends won't mind and think that it adds character! I do like the way the colour combination turned out and wouldn't mind making my son a new quilt in the same combination.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Randi Sal Finishes - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger