Home » » The copycat is back!

The copycat is back!

She has re opened un the name of Fairytale Garden (MeseKert ajánlott - in Hungarian)! Let's hope she comes up with some original ideas and stops copying people. She didn't just copy me she copied others as I recognised other articles but can't remember whose they are. I'll be keeping an eye on her to make sure she's not copying my work or the work of any other of our creative friends!!!

For some reason the link is not working on her shop name so here it is http://meska.hu/Shop/index/10027

The silly woman has visited my blog a million times today and keep stopping the link. I'll keep correcting it but if by some chance it doesn't work just copy and past it in the address bar. She obviously intends to keep on copying people. I figured out who the bunnies were from she copied I'm going to contact them and give them a warning too.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Randi Sal Finishes - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger