Home » , , , , , » Easter bags and bunny

Easter bags and bunny

When I was making my order I made a couple of extra bags for my shop.


I also made this cute bunny softie. I'd been wanting to make one for a while and finally here she is. I used antique linen for her body. The pretty pink fabric (for her head) is my antique linen which I hand dyed. The heart is wool fabric which I felted and also hand dyed. I'm going to make some more of these little rabbits for my shop. They are great Easter presents but also make for really cute baby shower gifts. This one is a gift for my best customer who just placed a large order. I always like to give her something as a little thank you gift!


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Randi Sal Finishes - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger