Home » , » Girlie Pouches

Girlie Pouches


I've been out of action for a few days as I had to complete a customer order. I'm back now with some new goodies! I made these pretty little pouches, same pattern as last year but different fabrics. It's amazing how using different fabrics completely creates a different style and look. I've used lovely cotton fabrics from some of my favourite designers. My stash is getting low with all this making so poor me will have to stock up in the new year!! I embellished them with a simple yoyo flower, felt leaves and a button. Very sweet! These pouches have so many uses, storing jewellery, carrying things round in ones bag and so on. More images on flickr, going on Etsy
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Randi Sal Finishes - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger