Home » , , , , , » Lucy's easter present

Lucy's easter present



Yippee I managed to finish Lucy's last minute Easter present in time! She's 4 and spends a large part of the day drawing. She wakes up in the morning and draws! As she often does wonderful drawings I decided I need to immortalise some of them with embroidery and/ or application. I kept this little drawing in a safe place for months waiting for an opportunity to do something with it. As Lulu loves bags I made a spring bag for her with her design on it. I machine appliqued and then embroidered all of her line work. I'm really happy with the result and Lulu is too she recognised her design immediately! Happy Easter to you all!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Randi Sal Finishes - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger