Home » , , , » Mmmmm.... yummy lavender

Mmmmm.... yummy lavender



I love lavender. I love fresh lavender growing on the plant and I love, love, love dried lavender. With the arrival of Spring and the warmer temperatures my desire for pretty colours has arrived too. Today I made these gorgeous lavender bags with pretty trim and handmade flowers. I used linen for the front of the bags (some antique) and pretty cottons for the back. I then made co-ordinating flowers which I made as brooches, so they are simply pinned to the trim which holds closed the bags. This way the flowers can double up as brooches and should the lavender loose its perfume it can be replaced. More images on flickr, going on Etsy.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Randi Sal Finishes - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger