Home » , , , » Embroidered hessian shoulder bag

Embroidered hessian shoulder bag


Yeh I've finished another bag. I love this it one it worked out better than I had hoped. I made it with hessian linen which I bought from the antique market. I love the oatmeal colour and texture of the fabric. It was an old Italian flour sack.

I then decided to apply different fabric strips- different textured linen and a wool fabric. I finished off the design with crewel embroidery using lovely soft coloured Appleton wools. The bag is lined with a natural coloured linen with inside pocket and ties closed. This will go on etsy even it breaks my heart!!!! More images on flickr
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Randi Sal Finishes - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger