Home » , , , , , , , » Bunny rabbit!

Bunny rabbit!



Finally the sun came out yesterday so I could take a photo of part 2 of Lulu's present! The pink bunny is a little cushion for Lulu. I put some lavender oil in so it smells good, she loves smelly things. The linen one is for Samu (our friends 2 year old) his mum loves linen and the colours I used are her favourites. I thought more about her taste than his!!!! The pattern for the bunny is from Cotton and Paint 2006 vol 23 . Lulu's is similar to the one in the magazine although I made fabric flowers with Room Seven like fabrics. The linen bunny was my own inspiration (besides the shape). More images on flickr.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Randi Sal Finishes - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger