Home » , , » New jacket

New jacket


I've been wanting to make a coat for Lucy for ages, poor thing everything is always for someone else. Now it's her turn. I finally plucked up the courage and attempted one the other day. Here it is!! It's completely reversible and has a hood. That was Lucy's request so I had to make it up. I based my pattern on one from my Japanese book 'Basics for Girls' but I changed it a little - mostly because I couldn't understand what was going on in the book!!!! Anyway thank goodness it worked out really well and most importantly Lucy loves it. I used a teal blue velvet and toile for the reverse side. I have heaps of ideas for more jackets/coats and have been collecting fabrics for more so stay tuned some may go into the Etsy store!!!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Randi Sal Finishes - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger