Home » , , , , » Another cushion

Another cushion


Yet another cushion for another gorgeous little girl. Not for poor Lulu who's beginning to think her mummy will never make one for her! I love making these cushions they're so colourful and fun to make. This is embroidered and appliqued on linen. The inspiration comes from different Japanese embroidery books i have. I think I have blogged them before, anyway I combined all different things to create the scene. Those books are well worth the money and so inspiring. If anyone wants to know exactly where the designs came from I can look them up and let you know, so feel free to ask. Oh and before I forget more arrived today so stay tuned because I will be blogging them! More images on flickr.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Randi Sal Finishes - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger