Home » , , » Wedding bracelet

Wedding bracelet

I made this beautiful wedding cuff for my husband's cousin who will be married next year. She asked me to organise all the decorations for the wedding so I thought I had better start thinking about it now even though they haven't decided on the date yet! I'm full of ideas and am thoroughly enjoying trying them out so stay tuned for more. Back to the bracelet/cuff - I embroidered satin ribbon, then beaded it and backed it with a soft linen. The flowers, leaves and berries are all handmade. Inspiration and technique for these and the embroidery came from a book my mum gave me at Christmas 'Beaded Dimensional Embroidery' by Helen Pearce. It is a stunning book and well worth looking at. The chinese knots came from a book I bought online from Vintage vogue 'Chinese Knots for Beaded Jewellery' by Suzen Millodot. These are my first knots ever, a little wonky but do the job. Need to practice those. More on flickr.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Randi Sal Finishes - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger